- Go to the Homebrew Cask search page: https://formulae.brew.sh/cask/
- Type and find the application you are looking for
- Click Cask code link
- On Github click History button Find the version you need by reading the commit messages and view > the raw file. Confirm the version variable (normally on line 2) is the version you need.
- Click on the name of the commit, then three dots and select View file
- Right-click Raw button and Save Link As... to download the file locally
- When downloaded, go to download directory cd Downloads/
- Finally run brew install --cask <FORMULA_NAME>.rb